EpiPen Carrying Case for Kids -''LOL Lilac'' Travel EpiPen Case & Kids Medicine Case: Holds 2 Epipens, 2 AuviQ's, 1 Inhaler & Included Bonus Medicine Bottle - Auvi-Q Epinephrine Carrying Case
Huge Savings Item! Save 12% on the EpiPen Carrying Case for Kids -''LOL Lilac'' Travel EpiPen Case & Kids Medicine Case: Holds 2 Epipens, 2 AuviQ's, 1 Inhaler & Included Bonus Medicine Bottle - Auvi-Q Epinephrine Carrying Case by AllerMates at Online Medicine Tips. MPN: ME-10599. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. BE FULLY PACKED AND PREPARED! AllerMate's LOL Lilac EpiPen Carrying Medicine Case for Kids is the ultimate first aid pouch that can hold all emergency medical supplies in one compact organizer bag. This kid's emergency kit comes with a thermometer strip small bottle for liquid meds (like Benadryl.) Bottle is BPA free with a child/ tamper proof cap.ALLERMATESRealizing that there was no clear way to help easily communicate her son's health concerns, Iris Shamus created AllerMates in 2009 as a way
Product Description & Reviews
BE FULLY PACKED AND PREPARED! AllerMate's LOL Lilac EpiPen Carrying Medicine Case for Kids is the ultimate first aid pouch that can hold all emergency medical supplies in one compact organizer bag. This kid's emergency kit comes with a thermometer strip small bottle for liquid meds (like Benadryl.) Bottle is BPA free with a child/ tamper proof cap.ALLERMATESRealizing that there was no clear way to help easily communicate her son's health concerns, Iris Shamus created AllerMates in 2009 as a way to educate and alert others about a child's allergy or health concern, while also empowering them and making them feel good and safe. AllerMates is now a growing line of allergy & medical bracelets, colorful medicine cases and more, to help bring awareness and keep families safe.Iris and/or AllerMates have been featured in many places including Fox News, the Doctors, Veria Living, MSNBC, The Today Show & the Huffington Post. Based in New York, Iris & her team design & ship their products, create informative content & obsess every day about living safely.Simple Compact DesignGreat for carrying anywhere!Safe and secure in a stylish designUnique, front flap with bi-fold ID info card for easy accessRoom for Everything You NeedCan hold the following items:2 epinephrine auto injectors1 InhalerSmall liquid medicine bottlesExtra Unique FeaturesTravel size bottle for liquid medsTemperature strip Adjustable beltVelcro strapsHands freeCarry anywhere for complete peace of mindVelcro straps can attach to a backpack, stroller, belt, etc.
Features & Highlights
- EPIPEN CASE FOR KIDS: AllerMate's LOL Lilac EpiPen Carrying Case for Kids is the ultimate first aid pouch and medicine case that can hold all emergency allergy supplies in one compact epipen case. This kid's epinephrine holder comes with a thermometer strip small bottle for liquid meds (like Benadryl) (ONLY AVAILABLE FROM ALLERMATES AS A SELLER.) Bottle is BPA free with a child/ tamper proof cap.
- QUALITY, COMPACT DESIGN FOR BUSY BOYS & GIRLS: Go hands free! This epipen carrying medicine case for kids can be worn with an adjustable belt to fit all ages. This blue insulated auvi-q bag is made of durable fabric meant to last for years to come! This blue medicine bag measures 8"H X 3"W X 1 3/4"D, ensuring that you have all the room necessary for the essentials, but small enough to take anywhere!
- INSULATED INTERIOR: Keeps you and everything else looking cool! We recommend storing your ice gel packs inside this cold insulated bag to keep your meds within proper temperature when exposed to extreme heats. It would only be necessary to add an ice pack if you were carrying medicines around that were going to be exposed to heat for long periods of time (August, day at the beach , Arizona, etc..). It's item pockets are specifically designed to prevent liquid spills.
- MULTIPLE STORAGE ORGANIZER: This insulated medicine case has room for everything! This kid's carrying case can store EpiPens, AuviQ's, Inhalers, Nasal Sprays, Medicine Bottles and Ice Gel Pack in one small organizer. Its interior pockets are designed to securely hold and lock your things in place so you won't have to worry about your meds spilling or getting disarranged.
- ADJUSTABLE & TRAVEL FRIENDLY: Come prepared for all situations and go anywhere without worry! This epipen injector bag is perfect for long travels and daily use. A clear pocket in the back allows for quick emergency identification and also contains emergency info on Epinephrine & Anaphylaxis. Velcro straps allow to attach to a belt or bag
Health and Beauty
3 x 1.75 x 8 inches
4.4 x 1.5 x 10.3 inches
Have questions about this item (ME-10599), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AllerMates, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: MED-QBLUE, ean: 0606280660950,
A combination of alarms makes forgetting or double dosing virtually impossible. Simply set the times you would like to take your pills and the Med-Q will do the rest. An adjustable sounding alarm will notify you when it's time to take your pills. A b...
mpn: 1229754, ean: 0746695242867,
maximize your drive. natural male energy boost pills. Go On Red offers a powerful blend of natural ingredients designed to improve and increase Drive, Performance, Stamina, and Time. Maximize strength and endurance. Take 1 pill 2 hours prior to desir...
mpn: 75125, ean: 0860815000127,
The GUS Magnum is a good choice for those seeking a compact pill fob for larger pills and vitamins. All GUS brand pill fobs are precision machined from medical grade stainless steel and are practically indestructible. The mil spec O-ring seal keeps t...
mpn: SK-Case28Day-Leather, ean: 0632202560350,
Material : Food Grade PP ( polyacrylate copolymer ) Product Size : 8.0 x 4-1/4 x 1-1/4 inch Each Tray Size : 4 x 1-1/4 x 7/8 Expiration : 20 Years User Groups : - Elderly People - Forgetful People - Multiple-medications-taken People - People not ta...