Free Shipping Included! XScar Silicone Scar Treatment with Vitamin E | Developed by a Dermatologist and a Plastic Surgeon | Safe to use on all ages by XSCAR at Online Medicine Tips. MPN: XSCAR. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. XScar combines silicone gel with antioxidants, hydrating oils and vitamin E to create an optimal wound healing environment in all skin types. Clinically proven to reduce the appearance and improve scars from the following: - Surgery - Burns - Cuts/Injury - C-Sections - Cosmetic Procedures Frustrated with current scar treatments, two doctors began testing different formulations using evidence-based research to determine the optimal way to improve the appearance of surgical, acne and traumatic s
Product Description & Reviews
XScar combines silicone gel with antioxidants, hydrating oils and vitamin E to create an optimal wound healing environment in all skin types. Clinically proven to reduce the appearance and improve scars from the following: - Surgery - Burns - Cuts/Injury - C-Sections - Cosmetic Procedures Frustrated with current scar treatments, two doctors began testing different formulations using evidence-based research to determine the optimal way to improve the appearance of surgical, acne and traumatic scars. The result of years of research is XScar. Directions: After cleared and instructed by your doctor, (usually 1-2 weeks after suture removal), begin by applying a generous coat of ScarlessMD lotion to the affected area. Gently massage into the area and repeat this process for a total of up to 3x a day. After 1 month, increase the strength of the massage and apply a circular motion with your finger or applicator. Ideally, you would apply and massage the gel in 3x a day for 3 minutes each time. This may help reduce the thickness and the red color of your scar over the course of the scar maturation (typically 6-12 months after injury). We recommend you continue using XScar consistently for one year to maximize your results.
Features & Highlights
- PROVEN MORE EFFECTIVE than silicone strips | Clinically proven to increases hydration of the stratum corneum and facilitates regulation of fibroblast production and reduction in collagen production; Results in a minimized, less visible, softer and flatter scar; Allows skin to "breathe" during the treatment process.
- NEW PUMP WITH LATEST TECHNOLOGY. No Odor | Non-Greasy | Clear Application | Hydrating | Contains Silicone Gel, Anti-Oxidants and Vitamin E
- BEST SELLER scar cream gives optimal performance on scars created within 1 year, but can also minimize old scars. Intensive scar removal treatment includes 100% professional grade silicone gel; Effective treatment for surgical scars, C-section scars, cuts, burns and abrasions
- ACTUAL DOCTORS have created this formula. New, Easy to Dispense Vessel. More Than Double the Amount Of Other Brands (1.7 Ounces or 50 Grams). Spreads easily; Creators of formula have over 40 years of treating scars and patients.
- MADE IN THE USA; Cruelty Free - LOVE IT OR SEND IT BACK, NO QUESTIONS ASKED! The only thing that matters to us is your happiness. Hence, in the unlikely event that you aren't 100% content with your purchase, all you need to do is return it within 90 DAYS, and we will issue you a full refund - no questions asked!
1.81 x 1.26 x 6.3 inches
Have questions about this item (XSCAR), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by XSCAR, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 9713112, ean: 0364269100025,
It is possible to improve the appearance of scars, especially with this clinically proven formula. Scarguard MD is the first choice of plastic surgeons and dermatologists to prevent new scars from forming and flatten and shrink the appearance of old,...
mpn: PL, ean: 0680201860544,
Extra Strength Scar Tissue Package - This package includes a 90 cap of both Trebinase and Serrasolv 360. Reduce scar tissue and improve your health if you are suffering from fibrin (scar tissue) related condition. Trebinase contains enteric coated Se...
mpn: ELP-TNT-1, ean: 0852260000128,
The Areopexy form was designed for use following the Lejour Augmentation Technique. Unlike standard silicone gel sheets for scars, the Epi-derm areopexy form is specialized to accomodate the incisions used with Lejour breast augmentation and is a sil...