Syren Intimate Relief | Best Soothing Moisturizer Gel for Vaginal Pain, Itch and Dryness | Numbing Topical Skin Treatment for Women with Vulva Pain and Vulvodynia | Extra Long-Lasting Vaginal Comfort by SYREN at Online Medicine Tips. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Syren Intimate Relief is a topical pain relief gel designed for the treatment of vulva pain, external vaginal irritation, and for conditions such as vulvodynia.Formulated with ingredients to soothe inflamed nerves Intimate Relief is potent yet gentle when applied to sensitive areas.Intimate Relief can help to ease the debilitating pain of vulvodynia that many women suffer as a result chronic illnesses or for unknown reasons.Certain activities can magnify external vaginal irritation and vulva pai
Product Description & Reviews
Syren Intimate Relief is a topical pain relief gel designed for the treatment of vulva pain, external vaginal irritation, and for conditions such as vulvodynia.Formulated with ingredients to soothe inflamed nerves Intimate Relief is potent yet gentle when applied to sensitive areas.Intimate Relief can help to ease the debilitating pain of vulvodynia that many women suffer as a result chronic illnesses or for unknown reasons.Certain activities can magnify external vaginal irritation and vulva pain, and can be an added source of discomfort for women who suffer from vulvodynia.When applied to the vulva 30 minutes to 1 hour before intimate activities, it can help ameliorate some of the pain normally experienced.For external use only and should not be applied inside.
Features & Highlights
- 🌺 PAIN RELIEF THAT LASTS FOR HOURS - This topical pain relief gel contains lidocaine. It is a local anesthetic that blocks out pain signals in the skin of the vulva, keeping you pain-free for several hours.
- 🌺 SOOTHING & MOISTURIZING - Syren is also a moisturizing gel that contains essential compounds which can help soothe burning and itching sensations while relieving dryness on the exterior vaginal area.
- 🌺 SMOOTH & SILKY TEXTURE - Forget about sticky ointments and creams. Intimate Relief is a lot easier to apply and it spreads smoothly on your skin. Once absorbed, you'll forget you even used it!
- 🌺 SAFE TO USE - Apply the gel on your vulva as often as needed. No more waiting and no more enduring the pain until the proper time for application. It has no scent and it won't stain your underwear.
- 🌺 RARELY NO SIDE EFFECTS - There may be a slight sting upon application but it is mild and brief. Use it as often as you want and you can rest assured that there will be no negative effects at all.
Icon Health Science
Icon Health Science
Health and Beauty
1.4 x 1.4 x 4 inches
Have questions about this item (0861305000412), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SYREN, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: SIB00276, ean: 0858180002761,
True beauty begins on the inside. With the power of premium sea buckthorn berries this product will hydrate your mucous membranes, which includes vaginal area. We've created a soft gel supplement to nourish and protect the body plus promote healthy s...
mpn: 3035, ean: 0765857718019,
Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase. Estrogen Free br Why Try Replens? Replenishes Vaginal Moisture 1 Rejuvenates and Restores 4 Lasts For Days 3 Less Mess ~ Unique Adhesive Formula Clinically Tested | Gynecologist Recommended Why Try? Is Re...
Disposable Vaginal Cream Applicators, Individually Wrapped, fits Threaded Vaginal Creams, Contraceptive Gels, preseed Fertility Lubricant, and Many Other OTC Products. Made in The USA. (30 Count)FITS THREADED END - Vaginal cream, contraceptive gels, ...
mpn: 60Membrasin1, ean: 0610877276530,
There are many causes of feminine dryness, but there is only one solution - Membrasin. You are not alone. It's estimated that over 60 million women in the United States may suffer from vaginal dryness, itching or burning due to the effects of age, ho...