Omron Avail Tens Unit (PM601)
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the Omron Avail Tens Unit (PM601) by Omron at Online Medicine Tips. MPN: PM601. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Omron Avail dual channel wireless TENS unit delivers drug free home pain relief with features including two TENS devices for managing more than one pain site at a time; Five pre programmed Body Pain Modes soothe sore or aching muscles exactly where it hurts including sore shoulders, aching lower back and legs, and painful elbows and knees; Easily adjust the intensity settings and pulsation modes for customized pain relief, then add to favorites for consistent therapies for every session. And wit
Product Description & Reviews
Omron Avail dual channel wireless TENS unit delivers drug free home pain relief with features including two TENS devices for managing more than one pain site at a time; Five pre programmed Body Pain Modes soothe sore or aching muscles exactly where it hurts including sore shoulders, aching lower back and legs, and painful elbows and knees; Easily adjust the intensity settings and pulsation modes for customized pain relief, then add to favorites for consistent therapies for every session. And with the Bluetooth app to control the devices, this wireless TENS unit lets you enjoy pain relief on the go; The Omron Avail comes with two comfortable contoured pads, a storage case and pad holder, AC adapter, a recharging station and complete instructions
Features & Highlights
- TENS is a safe, drug free pain relief treatment that has been used by physical therapists and chiropractors for over 30 years, and is now available for home use without a prescription
- Wireless functionality allows freedom of movement while relieving pain using a Bluetooth app called Omron TENS that syncs with smartphones and operates TENS devices remotely
- Independent dual channel pain treatment targets two different pain areas with different treatments at the same time with two soft, contoured pads that fit comfortably and securely to treat multiple pain areas
- Five pre set body pain modes, five massage modes and 20 intensity levels allow personal control of symptomatic relief and management of chronic, intractable pain and relief of pain associated with arthritis, muscle stiffness and soreness, muscle spasms and nerve pain
- Includes two TENS devices, two contoured pads (one medium, one large), storage case and pad holder, recharging station, AC adapter and instruction manual. One year limited warranty
Omron Healthcare, Inc.
Alternative Pain Relief
TENS Unit With Medium & Large Pad's
Omron Healthcare, Inc.
Health and Beauty
11 x 4.88 x 5.5 inches
5.7 x 4.9 x 12.3 inches
Have questions about this item (PM601), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Omron, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: MF-65-2FP, ean: 0653981536541,
FREEZES INSTANTLY (to -60 F In 3 Seconds): Great for many types of Medical use applications PLASTIC SAFE: Rapidly cool any plastic. Great for medical application and multiple freezing application usages RECOMENDED USES: Gum and wax removal, relief of...
mpn: QE-SYR, ean: 0851221006025,
Quell is a proven, wearable technology that uses prescription strength nerve stimulation to provide relief from chronic pain. Quell is 100% drug free and FDA cleared for use during the day while active and at night while sleeping. Quell taps into you...
mpn: AKESO698423, ean: 0855586000223,
MigreLief Original Formula is a dietary supplement and powerful nutritional support for teens and adults suffering chronic migraines. MigreLief is the only dual patented formula with a 3rd patent pending that has been recommended by neurologists and ...
mpn: IT-DER0-IQDU, ean: 0885427363460,
When you're tired of taking and retaking pills every few hours to deal with long-lasting aches and pains, Aleve can help. Just 1 caplet is strong enough to provide pain relief that can last up to 12 hours, which means no more stopping throughout the ...